Nothing !

Share this !
prof (2)
Always under exactly the same sky,
Always excatly the same day,
Other than you are not being here,
there’s nothing different at all.
I just want to smile, want to forget everything.
Just absolutely nothing has happened, smiling to live my days
Miss you, miss you so much
Because i miss you so much
Everyday all by myself, calling and calling you
Want to see you, want to see you,
Because i want to see you so much
Now it’s like i have this habit,
keep calling out your name
It’s the same today
I thought I’d let you go, not leaving anything behind
no,no
now I can’t still let you go.
Everyday, everyday,
It feels like I’m gonna die.
What should I do?
Love you, love you.
I hadn’t even spoken the words,
I just let you go.
Sorry, sorry, do you hear my words?
My late confession, can you hear it?
I love you.
 
Jung Yong Hwa- Because I miss U
.